InMotion ICT Hub Limited – We are a start-up Software Technology company specializing in creating scalable software solutions while raising and equipping the next generation of agile Software Developers within and beyond Africa. We have a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction via an efficient and effective service delivery system. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skill and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that impossibility is nothing and No challenge is too big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WordPress Developer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to join our team.
- As a WordPress developer, you will be required to create multipurpose websites.
- You will also be required to create amazing themes and layouts for desktop and mobile.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Meet with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Design and build the website front-end.
- Conduct website performance tests.
- Troubleshoot content issues.
- Conduct WordPress training with the client.
- Monitor the performance of the live website.
- Create the website architecture.
- Design and manage the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generate WordPress themes and plugins.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience working as a WordPress developer.
- Ability to handle and manage projects
- Must be able to work well in a team and also work independently when required.
- Ability to work under duress and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, ingenuity, and a strong demonstrated interest in WordPress are essential.
- Proven experience working as a WordPress Developer.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th June, 2022.