SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate should be analytical and must possess good Knowledge automobile and also involved in the design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, sales and after-sales care of cars (including racing cars), motorbikes and other commercial vehicles.
- Engineers will work on the aesthetics and technical performance of these vehicles and, increasingly, the electronics and software involved with modern vehicles.
Responsibilities of the job typically include:
- Sourcing vehicle components and selecting the best materials to use
- Providing technical advice and answering queries from clients
- Using specialist computer modeling software to produce designs
- Making improvements to vehicles in response to customer feedback
- Investigating and solving problems, eg mechanical failures
- Assessing project requirements
- Agreeing and negotiating project budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- Developing and implementing test procedures
- Building prototypes of components to carry out tests on
- Organizing and carrying out tests, eg to check whether engines will work in different conditions, such as high temperatures
- Interpreting and analyzing results and data
- Working closely with suppliers
- Writing reports and documentation
- Giving presentations
- Undertaking relevant research
- Supervising junior staff.
- OND / HND in Automobile Engineering with 3 to 5 years workshop experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.